As before, we’re offering members an inexpensive ferry trip to the convention that can be booked through the convention (see below).
We’re offering the following connections with Viking Line:
Thursday 1 May 2008
- Turku 08:45–14:10 Mariehamn (M/S Amorella)
- Stockholm 07:45–14:10 Mariehamn (M/S Isabella)
Sunday 4 May 2008
- Mariehamn 14:25–19:50 Turku (M/S Isabella)
- Mariehamn 14:25–18:55 Stockholm (M/S Amorella)
- Depending on demand, we may also be able to arrange for some form of group transport from Helsinki and/or Tampere to Turku.
- Turku–Mariehamn–Turku 15 €
- Stockholm–Mariehamn–Stockholm 30 SEK
These prices are for passenger tickets without cabin. There will be a place to leave your luggage. If you wish to have a cabin, this is also possible. The round-trip price for a cabin in C class is 15 € (150 SEK). This price is for the whole cabin and it’s possible to book it for up to four people.
Taking Your Car
You can take a car with you on the ferry. The round-trip price for the car is 40 € (from Turku) or 20 € (from Stockholm). Mention you’d like to take a car when reserving trips.
We are also able to reserve you buffet meal tickets at slightly reduced prices from those available on board: sea breakfast 8 €, lunch 19 € and dinner 24 €. If you want such, please pay as per the instructions below and mention it in your email.
Train from Helsinki
If enough people are interested, we’ll arrange transportation from Helsinki to Turku and back by train. (We’ll get a group discount if enough people sign up.)
Booking these tickets is done through us, not via Viking Line. The final deadline for this offer is Friday 28 March. You should pay following the same instructions as for Åcon membership and email us at <email@example.com> with the following details:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your nationality
- If you’d like to have a cabin and who you’ll be sharing it with
- If you’d like to order any meals
- How you’ve paid or will pay for your travel
- If you’d attend the train group from Helsinki to Turku and back (and if you’re entitled to a student discount on the train)