We are arranging a dinner for Saturday for those who want to go and eat together. We’re going to the restaurant Nautical (by the Nautical museum and the museum ship Pommern), and the dinner starts at six.
If you are on the members e-mail list, you have already received a link to the signup form. If not, please contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> and we’ll send you the link. Act now — you need to sign up by Saturday the 19th.
The evening menu is:
- Archipelago plate with Åland Islands delis
- Slightly smoked deer carpaccio with parmesan, pine seeds and herb salad
- Butter fried fillets of perch, fennel sauce, prawns and vegetables
- Grilled fillet of beef, oven baked beet roots, oxtail gravy, tarragon butter
- Vanilla ice-cream with home made hot butterscotch sause and frosted sea buckthorn berries